Swiss citizens who want to immigrate to Russia for short or long periods of time will need to comply with the same regulations as any other foreign citizen.
Because of COVID 19 health situation, from March 2020 entry restrictions has been applied to foreigners in Russia. But situation change and many countries are open already.
Swiss citizens will have to present a visa and a valid passport to enter Russia.
Regulation which Swiss citizen needs to have to make valid apply for visa is:
- valid passports in order to obtain the visa;
- applying for the right type of visa in accordance with the reason for immigration.
In Russia there is several types of visas available for those who want to immigrate from the USA and other countries, most popular:
- tourist visa for Russia which has availability for 30 days;
- business visa can be available for 30, 90 or 365 days. Single or double entries;
- private visa is available for visiting family members, relatives and friends in Russia;
- work visa for 1 or 3 years.
Detailed information visas to Russia you find here https://russianlawyers.eu/service/obtaining-a-work-permit-for-foreign-citizens/
Another way to immigrate is temporary or permanent residence permit in Russia. There are various criteria to meet in order to obtain Russian residency as Swiss citizen.
Residence permit for Russia
Swiss citizens can have temporary or permanent residence permits who immigrate to Russia.
1. Temporary residence permit is issued
- were born in Russia during the Soviet era;
- when is there family member in Russia;
- when you have married Russian citizen;
- your spouse have RF passport;
- when you want to study or work in Russia.
2. Permanent residence permit is issued
- after one year living with temporary residence permit;
- your parents/children have RF passport;
Here you will find details procedure and list of documents to apply for residence permit https://russianlawyers.eu/service/temporary-residence-permit-residence-permit-russian-citizenship/
VALEN specialists have the necessary qualifications and extensive experience to assist you in obtaining any permits, including temporary residence permit in Russia.
- Legal advice on obtaining proper visa to Russia or residence permit in your particular case;
- Support at all stages for submission of documents and obtaining residence permit in Russia;
- Feel free to contact us. We will be glad to help.