In order to get a passport of the Russian Federation, a foreigner has to get a residence permit first, then to live in the country for at least five years, and then confirm the knowledge of the Russian language.
As for a permanent residence permit, the procedure is much simpler.
|Work permit (regardless of the procedure)||from 550 euro|
|Invitation for work visa||from 350 euro|
Invitation for business visa
|Temporary residence permit||from 1650 euro|
|Residence permit||from 1650 euro|
|Citizenship||from 2000 euro|
In order to become a Russian resident, one must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- confirm that you are a Russian language native speaker;
- receive a job offer as a highly qualified specialist, or be a member of the family of a highly qualified specialist who got a job offer in the Russian Federation;
- confirm the birth on the territory of the Russian Federation (for former USSR citizens);
- confirm that your parent or adult child is a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- have a diploma from a Russian state university (Diploma with honors);
- work in the Russian Federation for more than six months (for certain specialties included in the list of the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation);
- be a citizen of Belarus.
In case you do not have any of the above mentioned grounds, in order to obtain a permanent residence permit, you must first get a temporary residence permit. Meanwhile, if you have lived in a country with this document for eight or more months, you get the right to receive permanent residence.
The following people can apply for a residence permit in the Russian Federation without any quotas:
- A spouse of a Russian citizen;
- Citizens of the CIS countries who graduated from a university in the Russian Federation;
- Citizens of Ukraine.
Our specialists provide a full range of services to assist you in obtaining a residence/citizenship of Russia:
- Any legal consultation on obtaining residency/citizenship of the Russian Federation;
- Assistance in preparing documents for obtaining residency/citizenship of the Russian Federation;
Assistance in submitting documents for obtaining residency/citizenship of the Russian Federation.