Possess the only rights to your brand names, slogans, and logos.
Bulletproof your trademark
Construct a strong brand with the ® mark.
Protect and execute your ownership
Create it more comfortable to sue those who steal your mark.
Areas of Expertise
IP dispute resolution
Licensing and technology transfer
Russian lawyers are ready to provide comprehensive support for foreign entrepreneurs and businesses, they will help you at all stages of Intelectuall property in Russia.
By seeking legal advice, you will receive the following guarantees: the result will be achieved within a certain period, and any issue will be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, and all this for reasonable money.
Besides, you will protect yourself from possible risks and mistakes in Russia.
How to start your trademark registration
- Please tell us your mark
- We’ll research it and report back;
- We’ll conclude and file your paperwork.
A song, book, film, or other original creative work. Get a copyright instead.
An invention is like a technical process, the machine, manufactured good, or chemical formula. Look into a patent.
Frequently no, because it could confuse.
Though the other mark is employed for different products or services, it might be viable because consumers may not be confused about who sells what.
Take the Delta brand. Delta Dental, Delta Air Lines, and Delta Faucet Company coexist because the products are different enough to prevent consumer confusion.
One trademark—that’s one name, one logo, or one slogan—per application.
You can register a logo that contains text, but then the structure and the text together are considered one trademark.
Want them covered individually? You’d need to file two applications.
It depends on what you sell.
The USPTO(U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)) puts all products and services into 45 classes.
Possess a restaurant? You provide service in class 43 (food services). Also, sell cookbooks and teach cooking at the restaurant? You may want to register in class 16 (paper goods) and class 41 (education and entertainment services) too.
Usually, your trademark security is limited to the classes listed in your application.
The USPTO(U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) discussing attorney might reject your mark if there is a chance consumers could mistake it with another trademark (i.e., if your signature sounds like or looks like another mark in a similar industry).
Part of Valen Group 2022
- Company registration in Russia
- Do you want to open a company in Russia?
- Legal services in Russia
- Interim management services in Russia
- 10 Steps to Open a company In Russia
- Company Act in Russia
- Open a LLC company in Russia
- Limited Liability Company in Russia
- Register a Joint Stock Company in Russia
- Register company in Russia
- Starting a business in Russia
- Business ideas for Russia in 2022 – The ultimate guide
- Creating an LLC for Real Estate Investments in Russia: Pros & Cons
- Starting Business In Russia
- Starting a Individual interpreter(IP) in Russia
- How Do You Name Your New LLC Company?
- Russian oil brands – Oil brands in the World
- Legal regulation of cryptocurrencies
- Business in Russia
- Start business
- Registration in Russia
- Set up LLC in Russia
- How to start your own business
- How to start a business
- Limited Liability Company
- Setting up LLC online
- Open a Russian construction company in Dubai
- How to Open a Business in Russia: Opening a Clothing Company
- Operating an LLC company From Home
- How to Start a Catering Business in Russia
- How to start a startup in Russia
- Register a Hotel in Russia
- Open a Website in Russia
- Open Cryptocurrency Company
- Open Company in the Healthcare Sector
- Open a Travel Agency in Russia
- Open a Business in Coffee, Tea and Spices
- Open a IT Company in Russia
- Open a Company in Agriculture
- Open a Publishing company in Russia
- Open a Company in the FMCG sector in Russia
- Open a company in Forestry in Russia
- Open a Restaurant in Russia
- Open company in the Construction sector
- Remote company set up – Russia
- Open Franchise business
- Open Jewelry Business in Russia
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets in Russia
- Purchase Shelf Company in Russia
- Regulation of Marketplaces in Russia
- Public mergers and acquisitions in the Russian Federation
- How to Buy an LLC
- Capital Market Rules in Russia
- Purchase a Company in Russia
- Due Diligence and Compliance
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Russia: The Insider’s Guide
- Acquire information about a Russian Company
- Difference between Investor from an Shareholder – with the case
- Russian Company – Selling Shares
- Buy Property in Russia
- Buy land in Russia
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Accounting and Tax
- Financial outsourcing
- Tax guide for doing business in Russia
- Tax planning in Russia
- Expedited audit of accounting
- Financial system of the Russian Federation
- Double Tax Treaties with Russia
- Business Tax Audit
- Keeping accounting records in Russia
- Simplified taxation system in Russia 2022
- Tax consulting services in Russia
- Tax audit
- Tax help, accounting and business services
- Do you need to get a Power of Attorney in Russia?
- Antitrust & Competition
- Arbitration Court in Russia
- Legal services for evolving IT companies
- What Is an LLC Operating Agreement?
- Copyleft vs. Copyright
- How to Manage Disputes with Your Business Partners
- How to Type the Registered Trademark Symbol
- How to Find the best Lawyer in Moscow
- Legal advice for using copyrighted material
- 8 most common Legal Missteps Made by Startups in Russia
- Intellectual capital: A value that makes an organization much more resilient to various forms of crisis
- Intellectual Property in Russia
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Employment Law
- Energy Law in Russia
- Corporate law in Russia
- Commercial Law
- Construction and Infrastructure in Russia
- Lego vs Lepin
- Work permit
- Business visa invitation
- Invitations for business and work visas in Russia
- Moving to Russia
- Russian Work Visa 2022
- About migration innovations for foreigners in 2022
- Applying for a visa online
- Russian visa
- Russian business visa
- What are privileges of Russian citizenship
- Getting Russian Nationality
- Bankruptcy Law in Russia 2022
- Liquidation of representative offices and branches of foreign organizations
- LLC company Liquidation in Russia
- Closing down a representative office in Russia
- How to make quick and effective restructuring of companies in Russia
- Debt Collection in Russia
- Liquidation of Business in Russia
- Company liquidation in Russia
- Bankruptcy Basics in Russia: Everything You Need to Know
- What to Look For in Your Franchise Agreement in Russia
- Small Business Funding: How to Finance Your Small Business
- 10 Missteps Entrepreneurs Make When Projecting to Business Investors in Russia
- How Original Does Your Business Idea Need to Be in Moscow?
- The Best eCommerce Companies in Russia 2022
- Business Ideas for a Stressed-Out World
- 8 Most Promising Small Business Ideas You Can Start Today
- Your Startup’s Considerable Valuable Asset Is Its Intellectual Property
- How To Successfully Opening A Business In A Down Economy
- Should I Have a PayPal Business Account?
- What Does L.L.C. Mean at the End of a Company Name?
- Record breaker grow of foreigners – new Russian passport holders
- How Much House Can I Afford?
- Does Your Enterprise Truly Need a Facebook Page?
- How to Create an Invoice Template for Your Business: Tips and Tricks
- What Is a Bill of Sale and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Blocking on the merger of Huya and Douyu
- 5 Hidden Startup Costs You Must Expect in Russia
- When Is the Adequate Time to Initiate a Business in Russia
- 10 Reasons to Start a Business Now in Russia
- Scandinavian investments in Moscow last year amounted to more than a billion dollars
- How to Pay Yourself in an LLC
- Is comeptitiveness good
- Characteristics of inflation in Russia 2022
- Small and medium-sized businesses will receive support through the SME platform from February 1, 2022
- Cooperation is the way to success – Valen Group
- THE LARGEST CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN MOSCOW: REVIEW 2022
- Austrian and German businesses have invested a total of $11.2 billion in Moscow’s economy
- What is a crypto airdrop?
- Simplified order to obtain a permanent residence permit in Russian Federation for foreign investors
- Top managers foreigners about Moscow
- Foreign investors trust the Russian currency
- The Cabinet of Ministers approved the decision to help businesses in the pandemic
- Obstacles to increase the foreign investments in Russia
- Business Tax Audit
- Keeping accounting records in Russia
- Trust in Russia – record breaker investments by foreign citizens
- Select Simplified procedure on loans for foreign citizens in the largest bank in Russia
- Simplified procedure on loans for foreign citizens in the largest bank in Russia
- What Is an IRS Tax Audit and when is it needed in Russia?
- New accreditation procedure for branches and representative offices in Russia
- Self employed