Count on our vetted network of attorneys for guidance — no hourly charges, no office visits.
Providing access to our independent
network of attorneys over 1500 times.
Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way
If you’ve been thinking of forming a limited liability company (LLC) to make your small business official, you can kickstart your LLC using Russian Lawyers’ easy and inexpensive LLC formation service. RussianLawyers has helped more than 2 people launch their LLCs since 20.
Why are LLCs so widespread?
LLCs are the most popular business entity, and for a good reason:
- LLCs are easy to form.
- LLCs are typically easier to maintain and manage than other legal business entities.
- LLCs provide small business owners with benefits such as liability protection that aren’t available to sole proprietorships or partnerships.
What are the pros and cons of an LLC?
The advantages of an LLC
LLCs provide many benefits, including:
- An LLC’s limited liability position helps protect your assets.
- Running your business as an LLC gives you increased credibility as a business.
- Having an LLC usually makes it easier to open a business bank account.
- Unlike a corporation, you retain flexibility in running and managing your business with an LLC.
- You can choose a “disregarded entity” status for taxation purposes, meaning you claim your LLC’s income on your personal tax return.
The drawbacks of an LLC
There are also certain disadvantages to an LLC, such as:
- There are fees and expenses associated with running your business as an LLC. For example, depending on your state, initial filing fees and annual fees exist to maintain your status.
- While it can be less burdensome to maintain an LLC than a corporation, you will still need to ensure you stay up-to-date on all of your yearly filing and fee obligations.
- It may be more difficult to attract investors.
How does an LLC protect you?
One important advantage of an LLC is the limited liability protection it offers the small business owner. If you maintain your LLC as a separate entity—indicating you don’t mix your personal assets with the LLC’s assets—your personal assets should be protected from business-related lawsuits and creditors.
Are there peculiarities to an LLC’s limited liability protection?
In addition to mixing your business and personal assets, there are some other exceptions to an LLC’s limited liability protection:
- You’ll still be liable for any individual guarantees you’ve made for your LLC’s debts.
- You can still be held liable if you’re sued for damages caused by your own negligence or wrongdoing.
- You may be liable for your LLC’s unpaid payroll taxes.
How do you use RussianLawyers to start an LLC?
- First, choose the package that best fits your business needs.
- Following, answer a few questions and consider additional business services that can help you. Customer support is available if you need it.
- After you confirm and place your order, we’ll check the information provided for completeness and consistency, check your name with the state, and file your paperwork.
Is RussianLawyers a good way to start an LLC?
As a small business owner, you’re already juggling many tasks. The decision to register your business as an LLC doesn’t have to mean adding more to your plate. Since 2011, RussianLawyers has helped 2000 entrepreneurs form, run, and protect their businesses and is here to help your business too.
Small business owners all across the country have used RussianLawyers to form their LLCs. Here are a few of the testimonials:
- “Excellent people and great professional service. The person I spoke to walked me through with patience, knowledge, and professionalism. She showed me the details of opening an LLC with relative ease and clarity. The tools they offer are affordable and intelligent, encompassing parts of the business that I hadn’t even thought of yet. I am quite happy and relieved to have found RussianLawyers.” – Catherine D., Eugene, OR
- “I used RussianLawyers for setting up our LLC, and it could not have been easier. User-friendly, and when I had a question I just picked up the phone—on a weekend—and spoke to someone who answered my question as well as sent me contact information in an email in case I had further questions. Highly recommended!” – Margaret S., Nellysford, VA
If you’re ready to make your business official and protect your personal assets by starting an LLC, RussianLawyers makes the LLC business formation process straightforward, convenient, and affordable.