UK citizens who want to immigrate to Russia for short or long periods of time will need to comply with the same regulations as any other foreign citizen.
UK citizens will have to present a visa and a valid passport to enter Russia.
Regulation which UK citizen needs to have to make valid apply for visa is:
- valid passports in order to obtain the visa;
- applying for the right type of visa in accordance with the reason for immigration.
In Russia there is several types of visas available for those who want to immigrate from the UK and other countries, most popular:
- tourist visa for Russia which has availability for 30 days;
- business visa can be available for 30, 90 or 365 days. Single or double entries;
- private visa is available for visiting family members, relatives and friends in Russia;
- work visa for 1 or 3 years.
Detailed information visas to Russia you find here https://russianlawyers.eu/service/obtaining-a-work-permit-for-foreign-citizens/
Another way to immigrate is temporary or permanent residence permit in Russia. There are various criteria to meet in order to obtain Russian residency as an UK citizen.
Residence permit for Russia
UK citizens can have temporary or permanent residence permits who immigrate to Russia.
1. Temporary residence permit is issued
- were born in Russia during the Soviet era;
- when is there family member in Russia;
- when you have married Russian citizen;
- your spouse have RF passport;
- when you want to study or work in Russia.
2. Permanent residence permit is issued
- after one year living with temporary residence permit;
- your parents/children have RF passport;
Here you will find details procedure and list of documents to apply for residence permithttps://russianlawyers.eu/service/temporary-residence-permit-residence-permit-russian-citizenship/
VALEN specialists have the necessary qualifications and extensive experience to assist you in obtaining any permits, including temporary residence permit in Russia.
- Legal advice on obtaining proper visa to Russia or residence permit in your particular case;
- Support at all stages for submission of documents and obtaining residence permit in Russia;
- Feel free to contact us. We will be glad to help.
Folow us on Youtube channel – Opening company in Russia
Get help starting your business.
You may also like
Russia is not only the largest country in the world, but also one of the great and influential economies. The country’s GDP is 1.6 trillion rubles, with growth of 1.3%. These indicators speak of the power of the country’s economy. Russia is one of the leading countries in procurement of energy, metals, and rare earth resources. Lately, Russia has become the center for foreign investment. However,…
The import of goods should be understood as a process characterized by the importation into a country of goods produced in another country, for domestic consumption, the subsequent sale of the imported product, or its re-import. A company that is going to expand its interests always tries to think of an optimal scheme for importing goods to Russia, which will take into account its financial benefits and, last but not least, time…
Life in Shanghai has been more than comfortable for Mike Graves, the general manager of a U.S. apparel company’s 50/50 joint venture with a Chinese manufacturer. His children go to the best school, he lives in a beautiful expat neighborhood, and his company pays for a chauffeur and a nanny. Mike has made the joint…
Two days before Thanksgiving 2010, Kullman got a call from the CEO of Danisco, a Denmark-based leader in industrial biotechnology and nutritional ingredients, letting her know that his company was for sale. Danisco had been on DuPont’s M&A radar screen for several years, but now Kullman had only six weeks to make an offer. DuPont’s…
A recent Bain & Company survey of 250 international executives with M&A responsibilities found that only 30% of them were satisfied with the rigor of their due diligence. And a full third admitted they hadn’t walked away from deals they had nagging doubts about. In this article, the authors, all Bain consultants, emphasize the importance…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way Companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships (LPs) are two of the most popular business entities. If you and at least…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way Starting a new business can be overwhelming, and starting a new one during a recession can feel even riskier.…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way An employer identification number (EIN) is essentially a Social Security number for your business. Most businesses need it…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way You may not have a superpower, but with technology, it feels like you do. From apps on your phone…
- Can a foreigner start a business in Russia
- Can an llc have two presidents
- Top 10 business in Russia
- Is it hard to start a business in Russia
- Small business in Russia
- Company formation in Russia
- Cost of doing business in Russia
- Managing member vs ceo
- OOO Russia