Start your business with success
Whether you’re ready to form or still deciding, we’ve got your back. Learn if an LLC is suitable for you—or write your desired name of a new LLC to get started.
Starts from €350.00
Still thinking of a business name? Start now and decide later.
- Create Company Name and choose a Legal address
- Identify the specifics of Company Business Scope
- Specify the Amount of Registered Capital
- The LLC company Charter
- Obtain Notary Translations of Papers
- Legalization or Apostille of the Required Documents
- Complete Registration Form
- Pay Registration Fee
- Organize all Required Documents
- Submit the Registration Form and Documents
- Service prices for Starting up LLC | JSC | Branch office | Representative Office
Chose and submitted the company name. Company name shall include its legal form and the actual name of the legal entity. The legal address of the LLC company registration of the LLC company with the legal address in the Russian Federation carries a place in the tax examination.
The establishment of legal entities with foreign assets could be restricted in state security matter areas, such as geological analyses, the prospecting and extraction of minerals, and sea resource extraction.
The registered capital, according to law, shall be specified in rubles, with a minimum of 10,000 RUB (133 USD).
Drafting of the Charter shall contain detailed information on the company regulations and its structure.
All of the required foreign public documents shall proceed through the relevant legalization or apostille process to confirm the validity.
The completion of the registration form can be done via two main methods: Manually or using the official website of the registration authority – National Tax Agency (from now on – “NTA”). The main problem could be the absence of the English version of the registration form online.
Description for this block. Use this space for The registration fee is 4,000 RUB (54 USD).
You will need to submit the following documents to the FTA:
- LLC Registration Form;
- Meeting Minutes of the General Meeting on the establishment of LLC;
- LLC company Charter;
- Registration Fee Slip;
- Guarantee letter for a further rental agreement or other documents that can confirm the rights to use the address for LLC registration (for example, real estate sales contract),
- Statement from State Trade Register (if founder – foreign legal entity);
- Foreign citizen’s passport (In the case where the founder is a foreign citizen);
- Notarized power of attorney (If a foreign person utilizes representatives for this service).
There are the following ways to submit documents:
- Manual request;
- Delegated request;
- Notary request;
- Electronic submission.
In 2021, the period for the registration of a legal entity was three working days.