Attorneys with you, every step of the way
Count on our vetted network of attorneys for guidance — no hourly charges, no office visits.
The healthcare sector in Russia in past several year has evolved quite a lot.
Thanks to the significant number of foreign investors interested in exploring this industry.
Also because the Ministry of Healthcare in Russia has created various strategies to develop this industry.
Our lawyers in Russia can offer information on the legislation related to the healthcare industry.
Registering a healthcare company in Russia
When starting healthcare business in Russia, one must also consider the costs incurred by the location, the tools, and the materials required to provide the services.
Foreign investors can rely on our law firm in Russia to register a company in the healthcare industry.
Types of activities undertaken by companies in the healthcare sector in Russia
A Russian company operating in the healthcare sector can provide various services.
Among the activities acknowledged by the Ministry of Healthcare are:
- offering various medical services;
- producing pharmaceutical products;
- commercializing pharmaceutical goods;
- offering specific traditional therapies.
For complete information on the requirements related to starting a business in the healthcare industry, don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can also rely on our Russian lawyers to set up the company.
Related: Open a company in Russia
Get help starting your business.
You may also like:
- Can a foreigner start a business in Russia
- Can an llc have two presidents
- Top 10 business in Russia
- Is it hard to start a business in Russia
- Сlosed joint-stock company
- Cjsc company
- Russian LLC
- Pjsc vs ojsc
- Public joint-stock company
- ooo Russia
- LLC company Liquidation in Russia