If you need legal services for your startup company from expert lawyers, you can get help from VALEN GROUP lawyers.
Our experienced lawyers will provide you with commercially driven advice, helping you navigate challenges and overcome barriers to growth.
From the moment you create your company in Russia few things will be more important to you than a knowledgeable and supportive lawyers.
Build a successful company in Russia by getting the right legal advice for your start-up in place as soon as possible.
- Antitrust & Competition
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets in Russia
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Commercial Law
- Corporate law
- Energy Law
- Employment Law
- Immigration law – legal advice
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property in Russia
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Environmental law
- Get help starting your business.
- You may also like
- Services of Russian lawyers in Russia and UAE
- Commercial agreements covering multiple jurisdictions;
- Legal assistance during regulatory supervisions;
- Multi-jurisdictional merger control filings;
- Merger control proceedings;
- Antitrust damage claims;
- Unfair competition;
- Compliance under unfair competition legislation;
- Unfair competition proceedings before regulatory bodies.
- Banking and financial regulations;
- Offers in the capital market;
- Corporate finance;
- Investment funds;
- Private equity;
- Project financing;
- Securities regulations;
- Collateral and guarantees;
- Structured financing;
- Sale and purchase of non-performing loans (NPLs);
- Initial public offering and secondary public offering.
- Construction law in Russia;
- Arbitration in Russia;
- Construction contracts;
- Alternative Dispute resolution;
- Litigation in Russia;
- Concession Law in Russia;
- Infrastructure concession contracts;
- Public private partnerships in Russia;
- Project Development.
- Commercial contracts (distribution contracts, commercial agency contracts, commission agreements, agency agreements, etc.);
- Cooperation Agreements;
- e-commerce and distance sale;
- Advertising, promotions and sweepstakes;
- Drafting of general terms and conditions;
- Unfair competition procedures;
- Consumer protection regulations;
- Transportation law (transportation contracts, storage contracts, agreements on specific logistics solutions, shipping, customs issues).
Commercial law – we work with a vast range of companies, from start-ups and through to large family-run companies and multinational corporations.
Our approach is always the same regardless of the company size; we bring our expertise and relevant legal advice to every matter.
Our clients conclude a lot of commercial contracts.
When mishandled, commercial law can be a minefield. With so much relying on the back of successful business deals, you need to be certain that you’ve covered every angle.
Our commercial lawyers provide advice to businesses on a diverse range of contracts relating to every aspect of your business.
Commercial law services range from guiding and assisting you in negotiations to drafting and concluding your commercial deals.
We allow our clients – whether owner-managed businesses, small start-ups, or national companies – to put their focus on securing the best possible deal.
Our team’s experience and expertise ensure that our clients receive bespoke solutions, benefiting from our technical excellence, commercial insight, and common-sense attitude.
You can reduce your exposure to chance by letting us evaluate and manage your legal and commercial risk.
- Company foundation and financing issues;
- Advice on company law matters;
- Corporate governance;
- Preparation of and advice in relation to shareholders’ meetings;
- Joint ventures;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Corporate reorganisations;
- Transformation of institutions and companies;
- Shareholder Disputes.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance;
- Oil and Gas Transactions;
- Licenses and Authorisations;
- Project documentation.
- Incentive schemes;
- Employment contracts, contracts with management and board members;
- Competition and nondisclosure agreements;
- Discrimination and harassment;
- Immigration and mobility;
- Labour relations;
- Pensions and employee benefits;
Employment law in Russia is one of the most formal fields of law.
Even minor non-compliance with standards and procedures determined by the local employment law causes significant risks to the company.
The situation becomes even more complex when we are speaking of employment and further employment relations management with foreign personnel.
It is very important to duly build relations between employee and employer from the very beginning.
In order to protect the company’s business interests and comply with requirements of the local legislation in employment law.
Dynamically changing migration laws do not provide even a minor possibility to waive or postpone the fulfillment of new requirements. Along with administration penalties to both the company and its director, the company may be banned from employing foreign personnel of a certain categories and this may trigger a significant negative impact to business. We have extensive practical experience in employment relationships and migration support of international and local clients, and we can provide necessary assistance to your company.
- Capital maintenance and equity replacement
- Directors and Officers liability
- Acquisition of insolvent companies
- Advising creditors and debtors in Pre-Bankruptcy Settlement Proceedings
- Advising creditors and debtors in Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Employee inventions;
- IP dispute resolution;
- Licensing and technology transfer;
- Registered design;
Intellectual property law is a specialist area of property law that governs the ownership of creative property.
Important asset in any company is intellectual property, especially if the nature of the company’s work is inventive.
The technology and life sciences sectors, for example, are innovating rapidly, and key players in these fields are focusing on investing in research and new products. Intellectual property law protects these products and is therefore fundamental to support a company’s continued growth.
Complications or disputes around intellectual property in things like software, patents, copyrights, trademarks, or data can be damaging and disruptive, but using our specialist intellectual property lawyers can help you sort this out cleanly before it becomes an issue.
- Administrative/public law disputes
- Arbitration proceedings
- Enforcement proceedings
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Inheritance proceedings
- Transaction planning and structuring
- Due diligence process
- Preparation of transaction documents (e.g. SPA, investment agreements, shareholder agreements etc.)
- Private equity and venture capital
- Corporate acquisitions
- Takeovers of listed companies
- Post-merger integration
- Listing and delisting of companies
- Air emissions
- Energy production
- Waste and Wastewater Treatment and disposal
- Hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Surface and groundwater issues
Invest in Moscow
Companies from European countries are actively investing in the city’s economy: Germany, Italy, UK, Ireland, Austria, etc. Major investors are the United States of America and Asian countries, including Japan, Singapore, the Republic of Korea, and China.
Legal advice for corporate law in Russia
We’ll provide guidance on when to incorporate, what kind of ownership structure suits you best, if you want to invest in Russia.
Buying or selling a company can be a complex process with a number of important decisions to be made along the way. There are many legal, financial considerations and the right legal advice can help a business make the most of a merger or acquisition transaction and ensure the deal runs as smoothly as possible in Russia.
Get help starting your business.
You may also like
The Russian government has postponed by 12 months the deadlines for paying insurance premiums calculated for the second quarter for 78 industries and for the second and third quarters for 39 industries. You can also postpone the payment of individual entrepreneur contributions “for yourself” from income that exceeded 300 thousand rubles in 2021. The…
Contents: A corporate dispute is a disagreement between the participants (shareholders) regarding the nuances of doing business. Such conflicts can harm both individual participants and the company. It is for this reason that we do not recommend leaving the disagreement that has arisen on its own. In this article, we will note the areas…
In accordance with the norms of the Tax Code of Russia, taxpayers – foreign organizations are foreign legal entities established in accordance with the legislation of foreign states, international organizations, their branches, and representative offices established on the territory of the Russian Federation. The activity of a branch of a foreign organization falls under…
Russian lawyers – SMD Country Index – Russian Federation – Open a company / liquidate a company Related: Open a company in Russia / Liquidate company in Russia Get help starting your business. Ready to start Business? Send Request You may also like: Related searches: Can a foreigner start a business in RussiaCan an llc have two presidentsTop 10 business in RussiaIs it hard…
Russian lawyers – Russian Supreme Court Says International Sanctions Are Sufficient To Ignore Dispute Resolution Clause – Open a company / liquidate a company Related: Open a company in Russia / Liquidate company in Russia Get help starting your business. Ready to start Business? Send Request You may also like: Related searches: Can a foreigner start a business in RussiaCan an llc…
Open a company in Russia
Open a company in Russia
- Can a foreigner start a business in Russia
- Can an llc have two presidents
- Top 10 business in Russia
- Is it hard to start a business in Russia
- Small business in Russia
- Company formation in Russia
- Cost of doing business in Russia
- Managing member vs ceo
- OOO Russia