Liquidation services in Russia 2022
Any commercial legal entity passes three steps of its life cycle, and its final one is liquidation. Company liquidation in Russia is a standard several staged process that terminates the life cycle of a firm and excludes it from the Unified Public Register of Legal Entities in Russia. The whole process goes following the Law of the Russian Federation.
Besides, there must be a reason to liquidate a company. For example, a court judgment or a resolution of the board of directors to close a legal entity is a reason for that. Russian Bank, Prosecutor, Federal Antimonopoly Service, Federal Body of Executive Branch or a Company’s member or founder can file a lawsuit against the company (to liquidate it).
Considering all the features of this process the best way to pass the process quickly and effectively is to apply for professional company liquidation services in Russia.
Company incorporation (LLC/JSC) depending on the founding members:
|Liquidation of company||from 1300 euro|
How do they liquidate companies in the Russian Federation?
According to the local legislation of the Russian Federation, there are two options for commercial company liquidation:
- Voluntary. This way starts with the decision of the board of directors to close a company. This happens, for example, if further company activities are impractical, since it has not achieved the set goals (cannot achieve them in any case), or vice versa, the main goal has been achieved, and further work is impractical.
- Compulsory. It goes only by a court decision. A court can make such a decision if, for example, a company conducts illegal activities, or operates without an appropriate license in Russia. Another reason for that is violations committed during the company registration process. In this case, the Government body is a plaintiff in a court, as a rule. Besides, one of the company’s members or founders can claim against a company, in case a company cannot accomplish its set goals, for example, if it cannot conduct its normal activities due to constant internal conflict. When a company cannot conduct its normal activities due to constant internal conflict.
Professional lawyers are well-aware of these two ways and their features and can provide you with company liquidation services in both these cases.
The main stages of the liquidation process in Russia
It is very important to carry out the liquidation process strictly following local laws. To complete the process as quickly as possible and without any problems, it is very important for a lawyer engaged in this process to have the experience, therefore, it is recommended to find such a specialist before starting. Here’s how this step-by-step process looks in brief.
- The decision of the board of directors on legal entity closing and appointing a liquidator.
- Notification of government authorities, creditors, and employees.
- Drawing up an interim liquidation balance sheet.
- Apply information about company’s workers to Federal Tax Service and Pension Fund
- The satisfaction of claims.
- Drawing up a liquidation balance sheet and distribution of assets.
- Collect and submit the documents package to the Federal Tax Service And to Archive Fund of Russian Federation
To pass the whole process quickly and smoothly, one needs professional company liquidation services in Russia.
Company liquidation services from VALEN
The VALEN team consists of professional and highly qualified lawyers who are well aware of all the intricacies of the process of company liquidation in the Russian Federation and can do everything so that the process goes as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We offer you the following services:
- Assistance in the preparation and collection of documents.
- Support in communication with government agencies.
- Assistance in solving accounting issues.
- Consulting at all stages.
Contact our experts, they will provide you with the first consultation on company liquidation services.
Get help starting your business.
You may also like
What Companies Need to Understand About Payroll in Russia
Russia is not only the largest country in the world, but also one of the great and influential economies. The country’s GDP is 1.6 trillion rubles, with growth of 1.3%. These indicators speak of the power of the country’s economy. Russia is one of the leading countries in procurement of energy, metals, and rare earth resources. Lately, Russia has become the center for foreign investment. However,…
Continue Reading What Companies Need to Understand About Payroll in Russia
How to import goods to Russia
The import of goods should be understood as a process characterized by the importation into a country of goods produced in another country, for domestic consumption, the subsequent sale of the imported product, or its re-import. A company that is going to expand its interests always tries to think of an optimal scheme for importing goods to Russia, which will take into account its financial benefits and, last but not least, time…
Trouble in Paradise
Life in Shanghai has been more than comfortable for Mike Graves, the general manager of a U.S. apparel company’s 50/50 joint venture with a Chinese manufacturer. His children go to the best school, he lives in a beautiful expat neighborhood, and his company pays for a chauffeur and a nanny. Mike has made the joint…
DuPont's CEO on Executing a Complex Cross-Border Acquisition
Two days before Thanksgiving 2010, Kullman got a call from the CEO of Danisco, a Denmark-based leader in industrial biotechnology and nutritional ingredients, letting her know that his company was for sale. Danisco had been on DuPont’s M&A radar screen for several years, but now Kullman had only six weeks to make an offer. DuPont’s…
Continue Reading DuPont's CEO on Executing a Complex Cross-Border Acquisition
When to Walk Away from a Deal
A recent Bain & Company survey of 250 international executives with M&A responsibilities found that only 30% of them were satisfied with the rigor of their due diligence. And a full third admitted they hadn’t walked away from deals they had nagging doubts about. In this article, the authors, all Bain consultants, emphasize the importance…
LLC or LP: What's best for your business?
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way Companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships (LPs) are two of the most popular business entities. If you and at least…
Businesses to start during a recession
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way Starting a new business can be overwhelming, and starting a new one during a recession can feel even riskier.…
What is an EIN and how do I get one?
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way An employer identification number (EIN) is essentially a Social Security number for your business. Most businesses need it…
Where is my mail? Find out with instant notifications
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way You may not have a superpower, but with technology, it feels like you do. From apps on your phone…
Continue Reading Where is my mail? Find out with instant notifications
- Can a foreigner start a business in Russia
- Can an llc have two presidents
- Top 10 business in Russia
- Is it hard to start a business in Russia
- Small business in Russia
- Company formation in Russia
- Cost of doing business in Russia
- Managing member vs ceo
- OOO Russia