Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), a part of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has evolved into one of the most attractive offshore destinations for investors worldwide. RAK Investment Authority regulates the business environment in RAK; if you are interested in opening an offshore company, our lawyers in Dubai can offer you a detailed presentation of the RAK business market and legislation.
Advantages Of An Offshore Company In RAK
Setting up an offshore company may represent the most advantageous type of company in terms of taxation. Assume you want to register an offshore company in RAK.
In that case, you can ask for legal representation from our law firm in Dubai, where you can acquire an in-depth presentation on the UAE legislation available for foreign investors.
Opening An Offshore Company In RAK Will Offer You The Following Benefits:
• it is not imposed a minimum capital for the company;
• tax exemptions from capital gains, profits on business earnings, property sales, or value-added tax;
• RAK legislation allows offshore companies to have 100% foreign ownership;
• an offshore bank account;
• the company does not have to report any documents;
• offshore companies do not have to perform audit procedures;
• the capital of the bank does not have to be deposited in a bank in RAK;
• the offshore owners can own properties in RAK;
Lawyers in Dubai can provide nominee services.
Documents For An Offshore Company In RAK
Opening an offshore in RAK may have lower costs for the investors compared to other emirates in UAE. Incorporating a company in RAK includes the following services:
• formation of the company and registering the company’s name;
• registered office,
• secretarial services;
• government fees for company registration.
RAK authorities will issue the following documents:
• Certificate of incorporation;
• Memorandum and Articles of Association;
• company stamp;
• registering the directors/shareholders.