And it is reasonably considered as such. Today, a foreign investor is provided with a comfortable conditions for using Russian jurisdiction for the purpose of opening a company.
There exist two methods for registering an LLC in Russia.
Independently or entrusting this task to specialized companies.
In the first case, you need to:
- collect a set of documents and submit them to the Federal Tax Service;
- to fofil application on form R11001;
- pay the state fee (4000 rubles and higher).
In the second method, i.e., specialized company support, you will save time preparing documents and their registration payment of state fees. However, there is a risk of communication with scammers and disclosure of personal data like passport details and other important information.
Before you start cooperation with a specialized company in Moscow or other cities, study its information: how many years it is in the market, where it is located, and lookup for reviews on the web.
- Name of the enterprise: you need to consider the name of the LLC, both in Russian and in English. It should be unique. You can inspect it online in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities. If you have discovered an LLC with an identical name, it is better to reach up for another name;
- The legal address of the LLC: registration of the LLC with the legal address in the Russian Federation carries a place in the tax examination.
There are three methods to get a legal address for a company:
- Lease or purchase an apartment/office/room where you plan to accommodate the staff;
- To enlist the company at the home address of the founder or director of the LLC.
- sign an agreement with the postal secretary service for the provision of a legal address in Moscow or another city in the country;
- OKVED activity code: when enlisting an LLC in Russia, it is important to determine what type of business you will be doing. The activity code is established from the OKVED classifier. It is freely available;
- Authorized capital: before you enlist an LLC with the legal address of the Russian Federation, you need to resolve what official capital your enterprise will have. This is the amount deposited into the business structure’s current bank account. The minimum is 10,000 rubles. You can either deposit money or leave the property as collateral. This can be done before or after you submit the documents for registration of the LLC or within four months;
- Preparation of papers for opening an LLC. You should own it in your hands: 1) the conclusion of the sole founder of the company or the minutes of the meeting of founders of the LLC (in writing); 2) the approved Articles of Association of the LLC; 3) the agreement on the establishment (this paragraph is relevant if there are two or more founders ).
You can prepare these documents for registration of an LLC in Russia both independently, using online services, and with the support of our company. We will make sure that all the documents are correct.
This is one of the major records submitted to the Federal Tax Service Inspectorate for registration of LLC in the Russian Federation.
The signature of the Applicant is placed in the sight of a tax inspector or a notary (if the registration of an LLC in the Russian Federation carries place by arrangement).
One of the big questions is how extensively it costs to register an LLC with a legal address in Russia.
Currently, it is correlated to the minimum amount of payment appointed by the state and is 4 000 rubles. To complete a deposit, you must fill out a permit manually and transfer the funds to the account of the registration authority.
You have several choices:
- single tax on imputed income;
- single agricultural tax;
The preference of tax system relies on the sort of activity, number of engaged employees of the business, projected annual revenue and additional factors. So they should be carefully evaluated before they are enlisted.
- application filled in according to form P11001;
- decision of the founder or minutes of the meeting of founders of the company;
- Articles of Association of the LLC;
- receipt for payment of state fee;
- documents that confirm the existence of a legal address;
- Notification of the choice of a specific taxation system.
Remote filing of documents is possible – our lawyers with power of attorney from you can do it without presence. Accordingly, there is no need for visit.
If you are interested in registering a company in Moscow within 3-7 days, please contact us. You will receive full information about the this procedure, assistance in the preparing of registration of documents in the relevant authorities.
Open LLC|JSC company
Open LLC|JSC company
Legal adress(for 6 months)
Welcome to the quickest service in Russia – all aspects of legal and accounting services
Get help starting your business.
You may also like
Russia is not only the largest country in the world, but also one of the great and influential economies. The country’s GDP is 1.6 trillion rubles, with growth of 1.3%. These indicators speak of the power of the country’s economy. Russia is one of the leading countries in procurement of energy, metals, and rare earth resources. Lately, Russia has become the center for foreign investment. However,…
The import of goods should be understood as a process characterized by the importation into a country of goods produced in another country, for domestic consumption, the subsequent sale of the imported product, or its re-import. A company that is going to expand its interests always tries to think of an optimal scheme for importing goods to Russia, which will take into account its financial benefits and, last but not least, time…
Life in Shanghai has been more than comfortable for Mike Graves, the general manager of a U.S. apparel company’s 50/50 joint venture with a Chinese manufacturer. His children go to the best school, he lives in a beautiful expat neighborhood, and his company pays for a chauffeur and a nanny. Mike has made the joint…
Two days before Thanksgiving 2010, Kullman got a call from the CEO of Danisco, a Denmark-based leader in industrial biotechnology and nutritional ingredients, letting her know that his company was for sale. Danisco had been on DuPont’s M&A radar screen for several years, but now Kullman had only six weeks to make an offer. DuPont’s…
A recent Bain & Company survey of 250 international executives with M&A responsibilities found that only 30% of them were satisfied with the rigor of their due diligence. And a full third admitted they hadn’t walked away from deals they had nagging doubts about. In this article, the authors, all Bain consultants, emphasize the importance…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way Companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships (LPs) are two of the most popular business entities. If you and at least…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way Starting a new business can be overwhelming, and starting a new one during a recession can feel even riskier.…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way An employer identification number (EIN) is essentially a Social Security number for your business. Most businesses need it…
2000+ businesses Helping entrepreneurs turn ideas intobusinesses over 2000+ times in Russia. 1500+ consultations Providing access to our independentnetwork of attorneys over 1500 times. 90+ liquidations Helping companies to close down operations in the smooth way You may not have a superpower, but with technology, it feels like you do. From apps on your phone…
- Can a foreigner start a business in Russia
- Can an llc have two presidents
- Top 10 business in Russia
- Is it hard to start a business in Russia
- Small business in Russia
- Company formation in Russia
- Cost of doing business in Russia
- Managing member vs ceo
- OOO Russia