Only till September 31, when registering an LLC in Russia, a 50% discount on migration support consultation!
Visa allows foreigners to enter and stay in Russia. The type of visa depends on the purpose of travel to Russia. It can be tourism, business trip, work, temporary residence, etc.
Our company specializes in obtaining invitations for business and work visas.
Invitation for business visa
|Invitation for work visa||from 350 euro|
A business visa is usually issued for a short-term business trip and can be:
- Single entry
- Double entry
- Multiple entry
A business visa is valid for between 1 month and 1 year (or more). At the same time, the period of stay of a foreign citizen on the Russian territory should not exceed 90 days out of 180.
If a foreigner plans to work in Russia, it will be necessary to get a work visa. Business visa is not enough in this case.
The procedure is as follows: after the set of documents is submitted to the migration authorities, it is possible to apply for work visa.
There are 2 ways to obtain work visa:
- standard procedure (visa is issued for up to 1 year)
- procedure for highly qualified specialists (HQS) (visa is issued for up to 3 years)
The benefits of obtaining a work visa is that it allows to stay in Russia without leaving it and cross the border unlimited number of times.
- Consulting on all issues related to obtaining Russian visas;
- Drafting documents for issuing invitations for business and work visas;
- Submission of documents to the migration authority (and their receipt).