Legal support of the company’s activities is an integral part of the successful and safe operation of any company. In today’s competitive business world, where every wrong legal step may lead to consequences, it is imperative to cooperate with competent lawyers.
Professional lawyers specializing in legal support of the company have in-depth knowledge in various fields of law, which allows them to provide complex and comprehensive support. The specialists have the skills to analyze and understand legal issues, and may also develop effective strategies to protect the interests of the client. In present article, we will take a look at the aspects of legal support for the organization’s activities from all sides.
What is legal support?
- Provision of legal advice
- Support of corporate procedures
- Conducting contractual work
- Judicial and claim work
- Representation of the company’s interests in government agencies, courts and other bodies
- Support in the field of labor and other types of law
As a result, well-established legal support allows you to ensure stability and reliability in the operation of any company. By having experienced lawyers, an organization may be confident in compliance with the law, as well as in protecting its rights and interests in challenging legal situations.
The need for a legal support system
Outsourcing legal services are necessary not only for companies that do not have in-house lawyers. The services of experienced lawyers may be needed for:
- Individual entrepreneurs or purchasers of a share in the authorized capital. Legal support may be necessary during the creation and registration of a new legal entity, registration of necessary licenses and permits, conclusion of contracts, settlement of disputes with customers, partners and employees, as well as when acquiring or vending a business.
- LLC or JSC. Companies may need legal services to ensure compliance with legislation in the field of labor law, taxation, intellectual property protection, contractual relations with suppliers and customers, dispute resolution and protection of the rights and interests of the company before the court.
- Government organizations. Services may be needed in various transactions, including government procurement.
- Non-profit organizations (NGOs). Legal support may be vital for compliance with legislation on auditing, registration of real estate transactions and others.
- Private individuals. Legal services may also be required by individuals to resolve various legal issues, including inheritance registration, divorce disputes, real estate transactions and inheritance disputes. Legal support may also be useful in protecting rights and interests in court, obtaining legal advice and developing legal instruments.
In general, legal support services for an organization’s activities may be useful for any organization or individual who needs legal assistance or advice in solving various issues. Legal support for the activities of enterprises aids to ensure stability and reliability in the company’s work. Having experienced lawyers, the client-company may be confident in compliance with the law, as well as in protecting its rights and interests in challenging legal situations.
Advantages of working with lawyers:
- Cost optimization. The company’s budget may be reduced by non-payment of wages to an employee and the organization of his workplace. If there are difficulties with hiring your own lawyer, the services of a law firm may be much cheaper.
- Reduction of the tax base. The absence of a lawyer in the staff eliminates the need to make tax and social deductions from an employee’s salary.
- Provision of services on an ongoing basis. A full-time specialist may terminate the cooperation. However, outsourcing service requires consistency. Such a specialist cannot resign or go on sick leave. The company may send a replacement at any time.
- High quality. Outsourcing companies are usually in competition with each other, so all lawyers strive to provide services as efficiently as possible. Most specialists periodically upgrade their skills and customer orientation in order to form customer loyalty and a competent approach to service. All this allows us to provide legal services at a high level.
- Versatility. Outsourcing lawyers are high–class professionals who self-develop in various areas of legislation. Often, one in-house lawyer cannot fully deal with a range of issues of different types.
What is included in the service?
- Legal advice
- Support of corporate disputes
- Drafting and verification of contracts
- Verification of counterparties
- Representation of the company’s interests in government agencies or in court
- Drafting of lawsuits or pre-trial claims
- Dealing with lawsuits or pre-trial claims sent to the company
- Support of corporate transactions and M&A
- Legal Due Diligence
- Support of real estate transactions
- Performing legal expertise of contracts
- Debt collection
- Informing about current changes in legislation
- Support during on-site and desk inspections
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Providing business recommendations
- Participation in court sessions
By hiring outsourcing lawyers, a company may provide for any legal obligations that are necessary to carry out its activities.
As for the preparation of internal local acts, it is crucial to draw up all legal instruments in strict accordance with the requirements of the legislation. The legality of all changes depends on the competence of the lawyer.
Preparation for inspections involves internal audit and bringing documents into compliance with the laws. This will reduce the risks of obtaining orders from the supervisory authorities.
The claim work begins when there is an infringement of agreements on the part of contractors, customers, suppliers. Here, the lawyer’s task is to respond correctly to claims and act in the interests of the company.
What is the price of legal support for the organization’s activities?
The price of legal support for the company’s activities has an impact on the company’s budget. To understand what the cost of such services consists of you need to find out the main components that affect the cost:
- Complexity and volume of work. The more time and effort lawyers need to complete the task, the higher the cost will be. If a company conducts many projects or has a large volume of activities, this requires additional legal support resources.
- Qualifications and experience of lawyers who provide services. The higher their competence, the higher the price of legal support will be. Experienced and highly qualified specialists are of great value and are able to solve challenging tasks more efficiently.
- The complexity of the procedures required to provide the service. Sometimes the provision of services is associated with labor-intensive processes, for example, when it comes to obtaining permits from government agencies. Knowing the nuances of all stages will reduce attempts to get a result for the client.
- The importance of interaction with notaries, government agencies, courts, etc. the lawyer’s visit to government agencies to represent the interests of the company, filing and receiving documents is time-consuming. The cost will vary depending on the lawyer’s hourly rate.
- Provision of legal services in a foreign language. Knowledge of foreign languages is significant when communicating with foreign clients/their contractors. It allows you to provide consultations and prepare legal instruments in a foreign language without resorting to the services of an interpreter. In this regard, the cost of services may also include this additional qualification of a lawyer.
- The reputation of the company providing legal services. Companies with established reputations and high customer reviews tend to have higher pricing policies. This is due to the trust of customers and the right to increase the cost of their services.
- The field of legal practice. Different types of services may have different costs. When specialized knowledge and skills are required, the cost of services increases.
Comprehensive legal support of the company’s activities includes many factors that affect the cost. Understanding these factors will aid companies make a balanced decision about choosing legal services and plan their budget.